Treehouse Condos is a residential unit complex that sits just a mile past the gates of Silver Dollar City. We are not a hotel/motel, or involved in timeshares whatsoever, and each of our units are individually owned and furnished. A small percentage of our owners rent their condos out to the public, while the rest either live here full time or use for their vacation! All of our units have a breathtaking view of Table Rock Lake and have varying amenities that make your stay comfortable and charming. Treehouse Condos is close enough to the hustle and bustle of Branson that you are able to enjoy shopping, eating, and attractions, but far enough away that you can indulge in a serene retreat.
Unfortunately, our rental units are not pet friendly. While we love our pets, the issues that sometimes accompany them when staying in someone else's home can be problematic. We ask you to please respect our policy of no pets for guests when renting our condos. If you choose to ignore our rules, you could be charged up to a $500.00 penalty.
The initial construction of our complex commenced in the mid 1980's and concluded in the late 1990's while our newest building was just finished in 2011. We frequently update and upgrade to keep the quality and comfort of our complex as high as possible.
The scenery surrounding our beautiful facility not only includes the lakes but also the fantastic walking trails and foliage through all seasons! We are open year round and have astonishing views.
Our Location in Proximity
Branson – We are just about 6 miles from shopping, eating, and various attractions in BransonSilver Dollar City – We are 1 mile to the gate of Silver Dollar City with traffic free accessTable Rock Lake – We have a lower parking area which is just steps from the shoreline which allows our guests renting condos with boat slips easy access to their boatsMarina – We are less than 1 mile from the marina
Boating and Lake Activity
- Indian Point Marina within 1 mile of facility - Boat Rentals available at Indian Point Marina and fishing close - Designated Area for Boat and Trailer Parking- Boat Slips included in some units-No boat ramp on property, but Indian Point Marina has a launch ramp and is only about a mile from us
Condo Unit Info
- Units are available with 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms and usually sleep anywhere between 3 and 10 people- Beds are king or queen sized with queen sized sofa sleepers - Full kitchens that include a stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, all utensils, and pots and pans. (In all units except for studio) - Basic Cable TV- All Units are smoke and pet free- Central Heating and AC in all units except for studio- 2, and 3 bedroom units include laundry in-unit- Coin operated laundromat by pool available- Any loss of condo key will result in a $25 charge to your account to replace the key.
- *electric grill- Seasonal Outdoor Swimming Pool – 20′ x 40′, 8 ft on deep end, 3 ft on shallow end, no diving board or slide available- FREE Wireless Internet Access available inside units- Walking Path to shoreline that can be mostly driven. The parking is limited - For Safety:No Fireworks.No Open Fires, charcoal or gas grills allowed on propertyOnly Electric Grills with a cover are permitted
* = additional charge for use
- Our units are pet free. Please if you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.